Equus Design & Build
**IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE**
Equus Design & Build are an equestrian specialist, full-service construction company, also undertaking residential projects in the Oxford area. The Equus team works on all stages of the construction process from the initial planning & design phase through to the final build. The team have a broad portfolio of projects from indoor riding arenas, brick and timber stable barns and polo arenas, to new build homes, renovations and extensions.
We are looking for Tradesmen (self-employed) with various skills (Bricklayers, Groundsmen and Carpenters) who can assist on building projects both in the Oxford area and nationally. The ideal candidate will be reliable, hardworking and execute excellent practices and methods.
Skills & Certifications:
- Complete high-level finishes and have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have awareness of on-site health & safety
- Hold relevant qualifications within your field of work
- Full UK driving license
- Public Liability insurance
- Flexibility to cover tasks across multiple sites
- 3 years’ experience in your trade
- CSCS card holder
Competitive rates of pay on offer. Hours of work: 7.30am – 4.30pm
Please contact email@example.com for further information.